several years ago and I am gaining more weight now 😀.
I am currently a Ph.D. student in Computer Vision Lab, Dept. of Computer Science at the University of Hong Kong, advised by Dr. Kenneth K.Y. Wong. Prior to studying at HKU, I received my B.Eng. from Sun Yat-sen University.
My interests are centered around Computer Vision and Deep Learning. Current research topics include neuro-symbolic reasoning, multimodal learning and image retrieval.
2016 - Present
Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science
The University of Hong Kong
2012 - 2016
B.Eng. in Electronic Information Science and Technology
Sun Yat-sen University
Look Closer to Ground Better: Weakly-Supervised Temporal Grounding of Sentence in Video
Learning Local Similarity with Spatial Relations for Object Retrieval
Boosting up scene text detectors with guided CNN.
BMVC2018 (Oral Presentation)PDF
Aggregated deep feature from activation clusters for particular object retrieval.
MM17 (Thematic Workshop)PDF
- [The University of Adelaide, 2019]: Visiting student, working with Dr. Qi Wu and Dr. Peng Wang
- [Tencent AI lab, 2018]: Research intern, working with Dr. Lin Ma and Dr. Wenhan Luo
- [Sensetime, 2016]: Research intern, woring with Dr. Zhanghui Kuang and Dr. Wayne Zhang
- [Microsoft Research Asia, 2015]: Research intern, working with Dr. lei Sun
Teaching Assistant at HKU
- [Spring, 2020]: COMP3270 Artificial Intelligence
- [Spring, 2019]: COMP7404 Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning
- [Spring, 2018]: COMP7404 Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning
- [Summer, 2017]: COMP7502 Image Processing and Computer Vision